The most sustainable promotional gift
Available quickly and customized
An eye-catcher for months
Why is the BloomsBox so sustainable?
From the choice of materials to shipping: we do everything we can to work sustainably through and through.
The BloomsBox is made of European pine wood.
- There is no unnecessary waste because the shipping packaging is also immediately used as a pot for the plants.
- All the paper we use isPaperWise paper. The environmental impact of this paper is 47% lower than FSC-certified paper and 29% lower than recycled paper.
- The inner lining makes the BloomsBox waterproof and is made from recycled cardboard.
- The plant pots are made of bamboo paper.
- The plants themselves come from growers with aMPS-Aquality mark.
- The strings with which the plants absorb water are made of 100% cotton.
- We compensate for the (limited) carbon footprint of the BloomsBoxes by planting bamboo in Uganda. This is how we ensure that the BloomsBox is aCo2 neutral gift.
- We are aSocial Enterprise and are assisted in compiling our BloomsBoxes by people with a disadvantage on the labor market in our Utrecht location.